- $81 000 to $84 000 depending on experience
- Full-time, Monday – Friday
- Manukau based
Our client is a well-known, reputable organisation based in South Auckland. A role offering secretarial support to the executive team has become available.
About the role:
In this role you will be working closely with the Executive Assistant to the CEO, ensuring exceptional and timely support to the Board.
Specific duties will include:
- Organising meetings and events
- Taking minutes of board meetings
- Agenda setting and formalising agenda items with key stakeholders
- Assisting the Chair and CEO in developing the Board’s annual work programme
- Following up on decisions, deadlines, actions and outcomes from meetings
- Assisting with general office administrative tasks in the CEO’s office
- You will have at least 5 years secretarial experience with a professional and diplomatic demeanour
- Te Tiriti o Waitangi knowledge highly desirable
- Experience in Maori & Pacific or diverse workforces essential
- High level of experience with Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and Zoom
This is an opportunity of a lifetime to join a fantastic team in a friendly and inclusive work environment.
Please note that only NZ citizens and permanent residents will be considered for this role.
REF # 110230