This well-established main contractor have been involved in several projects up to $150M including Auckland apartments, major refurbishments, tertiary projects, retirement villages and industrial.
They are now looking to on board a building services coordinator/services engineer that can assist the Building Services Manager for the delivery of services elements of their large and complex projects.
This role involves:
- Assisting in managing the delivery of the service design aspects of construction projects in accordance with the design brief
- Coordinating the internal workings of the Mechanical, Fire and Electrical elements of the project
- Installation of building and critical services to ensure compliance
- Working with the site managers to ensure project delivery
- Sub contractor management including understanding drawings, specifications, programs or scope of works and managing and assessing sub-contractor claims and recommending for approval
The ideal background for this role:
- Well-developed experience working on large scale commercial builds
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in the installation of building services across mechanical, electrical, hydraulics and fire
- Experience in planning and managing programs
- In-depth understanding in the application of various rating tools
- Advanced analytical & problem-solving skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification in HVAC Mechanical Engineering
Salary - $100K - $130K.
For further information on this role, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or email email@example.com