About the Company: Our client is a significant player in the Banking sector in New Zealand with over a million customers and have earned a strong reputation as a company with a commitment to improving the wellbeing of staff, customers, communities and the environment. They have firmly cemented their position in the New Zealand market across the full range of their products and services, financing 30% of all home lending and hold banking relationships with one in every two kiwis.
About the Role: Reporting to the Head of Capability, you’ll be primarily responsible for identifying and developing key capability initiatives to deliver on business strategy and end-user needs within a technology driven environment.
- Provide strategic advice, challenging the status quo / partnering and advising over order taking.
- Develop a deep understanding of business priorities and work with the T&C Business Partner to determine the strategic people and capability initiatives to deliver what matters.
- Acting as a product owner or squad member on capability priorities, bringing together relevant specialisation and business knowledge.
- Leading a squad completing needs analysis, problem statements, solution prototypes, design and integration into core curriculum pathways, accreditation frameworks, meeting regulatory & compliance standards and leadership or professional skills.
- Help identify and diagnose capability related gaps and build and develop capability solutions.
- Use data and insights to understand trends and impact & effectiveness of solutions.
Essential Background, Skills & Experience:
- Learning and development qualification or equivalent experience is desirable but not essential.
- Experience or understanding of learning need analysis, human centred design, developing and embedding learning.
- Experienced in leading a team.
- Counsel and Guidance – Providing advice, recommendations and thought leadership, based on expertise and experience.
- Relationship Management - building, maintaining and influencing relationships to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Proven successful track record in Business Partnering and using performance consulting skills.
- Business acumen to support needs discovery and analysis.
- Coaching – A passion for leading, coaching and growing people selflessly through effective dialogue, enquiry, goal setting, and applying coaching techniques.
- Communication – Facilitation, storytelling, written and oral communication skills.
- Action orientated – Looks for ways to continuously improve and can quickly identify the critical issues and move with speed and agility.
If this looks like the perfect match to your background and experience and you’re after a challenging and rewarding role, where you’ll be instrumental in effecting significantly impactful organistaion-wide change, then please submit your interest.
For further information and a confidential discussion you can contact Mark McCulloch on 021 221 6237 or reach out via e-mail: Mark.McCulloch@Beyond.co.nz
Reference number: 126018