- Bring your commercial project management expertise to this influential role
- Competitive package + incentive plan, company car and great benefits
- Nationwide industry leader with great company benefits
We’re looking a Commercial Account Manager to join the Petone branch of a national building supply merchant.
As the Commercial Account Manager, you will achieve sales and revenue targets in line with company policy, creating and maximising branch sales with existing and new customer bases.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to enhance the market share for the business, including value-added sales, ensuring sales meet or exceed targets
- Maintaining and providing accurate information on new and existing products and services to facilitate value-added sales
- Maintaining customer loyalty through the provision of prompt, courteous and effective service, referring customers’ requests to appropriate staff for further action as required
- Liaising with dispatch staff to facilitate accurate and efficient customer deliveries
- Proactively managing customers' debt to enhance debt collection
- Actively contributing to a successful team environment and ensure strong working relationships with all staff
You will bring to this role:
- Outstanding customer relations skills
- Demonstrable success in sales and marketing
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management
- Experience in key account management
- A high level of computer competency
- A strategic outlook
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW!
Or contact Jake Harold – email@example.com
Quoting Ref No: 117718