Communications and Engagement Advisor
The Communications and Engagement Advisor provides strategic communications support and advice and delivers communications tactics and activities for a range of issues to support the organisation to meet its strategic objectives.
Working with the wider Communications and Engagement Team, you will be looking to grown and protect the organisation’s reputation through best practice external communications and engagement across all our channels.
You will offer advice and provide communications and engagement planning and delivery for a range of issues and work across a range of internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
- Strategic communications
- Crisis, issues and reputation management
- Community engagement
- Media management
- Relationship management
- Positive PR
You will bring the following:
- Ability to strongly contribute to the planning and delivery of strategic communication activities
- Good relationship management skills and an ability to quickly build strong working relationships with people at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Excellent writing and editing skills and experience presenting complex information clearly and simply to a range of audiences across a range of channels.
- Keenness to work well in a face paced environment
- Ability to prioritise and juggle competing demands
- Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously within a team
This organisation prides themselves on building a team who are passionate about delivering to our communities. They are committed to the professional development of their people and provide plenty of learning opportunities! They look after their people. As well as having a comprehensive wellbeing program covering up to the minute hot topics, health, fitness, mental and social wellbeing they also provide inoculations, eye tests, workplace assessments, and other health related events. Upon completion of two years current continuous service, staff accrue an additional fifth week's annual leave during their third and subsequent years. Work/Life Balance is recognised as an integral aspect of employee satisfaction and they offer flexible work hours and regular social events.
Please APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Berney on 021 401 125 for further information.