Contract – Now till Feb 24 (extension likely)
Maybe you have a few years communications/media experience under your belt and love the flexibility of contracting? OR could also suit someone with a Communications degree wanting more experience and exposure in a varied role. Fab shorter term contract opportunity within large, complex and at times fast-paced environment. Great role for someone who can think on their feet, seeking to gain further experience. What will you be doing?
- Providing status updates to media in line with the organisation’s media policy
- Managing access requests for media to film/interview here
- Media chaperoning
- Support at media/Minister events
- Creating media reports
- Writing social media content or news articles for a variety of channels
If you are on the more experienced side, you could expect to add these duties to your role also:
- Triaging media enquiries/requests and liaising with media re. deadlines and clarifying questions.
- Gathering information from subject matter experts for media enquiries.
- Drafting media statements in response to enquiries.
- Reviewing copy written by other organisations/teams and flagging risks or opportunities.
Hourly rate will reflect level of skill/experience.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Apply now or get in touch with: Verity Bliss 021 196 4296 or email: email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment CX, Sales, Marketing & Communications, connecting talent with opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.