|Job Title:||Customer Care Agent|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Laura Halstead|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
• Monday – Friday, business hours - office based role
• Porirua Based
• 2 x temporary positions available. One until February 2024, and June 2024.
Be a part of a great entity that makes a difference to the local community by working together to protect the city, keep it working and help it grow. You will work in a small, supportive and caring team who enjoy assisting members of their local community each and every day.
As a Customer Care Agent, you will play an important role in providing assistance and information to customers on a wide and varied range of queries and requests.
Responsibilities will include:
• Frontline Customer Support through various channels including email and phone.
• Delivery of administration services with a strong customer service focus.
• Building strong relationships with customers including members of the community
Skills and Experience Required:
• Demonstrated experience in a customer service role providing support to individuals and teams.
• Proven facilities and/or administrative experience.
• Ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of people.
• Can do attitude and a high level of initiative and discretion.
• Good verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
These are temporary positions that will commence as soon as possible for the successful candidate and has an anticipated duration through to February or June 2024.
If this role is of interest to you and you are available immediately, please apply online or get in touch. Laura Halstead – email@example.com
Reference no. 126037