- Is Dungeons and Dragons your thing?
- Love game nights?
- Then get your CV ready and join this proudly New Zealand brand taking the world by storm!
Our client is looking for a Junior Account Manager to join their team to manage client relationships globally. This is an entry level role that would allow strong career growth opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
- Join an extremely exciting industry
- Supportive and fun team
- Creative and successful organisation with global presence
- Loads of growth opportunity
About the role:
- Support the Global market with managing store relationships
- Managing approval and rejection of store accounts
- Proactively managing contracts with key Account and major Account customers
- Responding to inbound queries from stores
- Liaising with distributors to jointly co-ordinate store relationship management
What you bring to the role:
- Strong communication skills, both written and telephone
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive attitude
- Confidence, with the ability to empathise with customers who need issues resolved
- Big bonus if you speak French, German, Italian, Spanish or Japanese
Ref # 110973