- Customer Services Representative
- One role based in Wiri, and one role based in Highbrook
- $53 000 - $58 000 per annum, depending on experience
- 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- Start work immediately as you will be supported with a remote onboarding process
- Free onsite parking
- Work laptop and mobile phone
This is an exciting opportunity for two experienced Customer Service Representatives to join a market leader in their industry. Our client is an essential services provider and offers great career stability.
The key function will be to provide exceptional service and support to customers.
In this role your duties will include:
- Processing orders that come in via email and telephone
- Responding to all email and telephonic queries from customers in a prompt and professional manner
- Communicate any service delivery issues with internal departments, as well as with the customer
- Update clients on stock levels and send out stock level reports
- Offer administrative support to the sales team
- What’s in it for you:
- This role will offer you great career stability and a wonderful opportunity for future growth
- This is an inclusive team, and you will feel right at home, even when working remotely during lockdown!
- You will earn a competitive salary and enjoy benefits like free onsite parking and great staff discounts
What you will bring to the team:
- You will have a passion for Customer Service delivery
- You will have previous experience in a customer service and sales support environment
- Excellent command of the English language and strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
Apply online today if you are ready to join a fun, supportive team with high energy levels and focus on customer service delivery.
Please note that only New Zealand citizens, permanent residents will be considered for this role.
REF # 112516