- Data Analyst
- Permanent role
- Auckland CBD
About the role:
Junior to Intermediate level Data Analyst required for established financial services organisation in Auckland’s CBD. This role will be working as part of a wider team, performing analytical duties that will mitigate risk to the business and provide improved customer outcomes.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2 years + experience in data analysis using various tools (SAS, SQL, VBA)
- Ability to manipulate and investigate large datasets
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Banking/ Insurance experience (preferred)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong numerical accuracy
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with the right can-do attitude. If you think you could add value to this organisation, whilst working as part of a collaborative team, please apply now with your cover letter and CV or contact Emma Wadsley on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: To be considered for this role, you will need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.