- Desktop Engineers
- 3-6 months contracts
About the role:
We currently have immediate start contract opportunities in Whangarei for experienced Desktop Engineers or IT Field Services Technicians. You will provide exceptional customer service whilst working on updates, hardware replacements and warranties at various sites across the region.
Join an existing team in a hardware warranty provision capacity
- Build rapport with clients and colleagues
- Communicate at all levels within a diverse customer base
- Manage priorities by putting your good time management skills to use
- IT hardware experience and an understanding across all computer hardware (PC's, notebooks and peripherals)
- Excellent customer service skills, friendly and outgoing
- Autonomous, resourceful, and innovative but know when to escalate issues
- Enjoy a challenge, work well under pressure
- Software support for break fix
- Exposure to O365 and End user support
- A good working knowledge of Windows 10 environments
- Must be able to work after hours and weekends as required
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact Emma Wadsley via email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.