What’s In it for You?
- A permanent role, based in Wellington CBD with flexible work from home arrangements
- A competitive salary $130,000-160,000 per annum + Kiwisaver
- A brandnew role within the public sector, working in the relationship, systems and change space
- An excellent opportunity to work across the public and private sector, to influence invoicing practices
What Does this Role Involve?
- Lead a small team to drive the uptake of new invoicing systems, across a wide range of agencies, businesses and providers
- Build relationships with organisations, developing and supporting the overall strategy, capability and delivery of the team
- Reporting on delivery and success to various levels of the business, up to Minister level
What You Need to be Successful:
- Strong experience in communicating across various organisations to support the uptake of change in invoice practices
- Experience working with financial systems, designing transformation initiatives and an ability to think strategically
- Experience working in the finance, communications space or as an account manager with a technology organisation is preferred
- Experience leading a small team, or experience mentoring others to deliver successful initiatives
If you are interested or would like information, please Apply Now!
You can also email: Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz or phone: 021 192 9239.
As a Kiwi-owned organisation, Beyond Recruitment are proud to provide recruitment solutions, nationally. If you are looking for a role currently, but this job is not the right next step for you, feel free to get in touch for a no obligations chat, no matter where in NZ you are. Job #117602