About the Role
This organisation is taking the next step in their evolution and as such are looking for a new Head of Finance to for part of the ELT, supporting the growth and objectives of the organisation whilst ensuring financial compliance and financial operations are running smoothly. This is a highly commercial role that will be required to add value across the business as they look at opportunities to develop their offering, add value to clients whilst they scale existing operations.
Key operational duties include
- Month Management reports and annual financial statements
- Ensuring tax compliance is compliant and filed on time
- Maintain Fixed Assets
- Manage reconciliations.
- Support the preparation of Annual Financial statements.
- Manage the relationship with key external stakeholders
This role would suit an experienced Finance leader that is looking for an opportunity that will allow them to add value in a rewarding but commercial environment. It is essential you understand about purpose and are excited by the opportunity to support, coach and mentor by using your experience and imparting knowledge.
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience
- CA Qualified (Possibly CA Mentor)
- Experience across all facets of running a strong finance function
- Strong commercial acumen and experience
- Ability to interpret data and use it to provide meaningful insights
- Have a strategic mindset and the ability to use information to drive strategic decisions