- Permanent Position - CBD Based
- Not-for-Profit Organisation
I am currently recruiting for a Finance Officer, for an excellent organisation, based in Wellington CBD.
Assist in ensuring the Accounts processing function is managed in an accurate and timely manner, to provide support across the Finance team and assist in providing an accurate service to all stakeholders.
- Cash and Bank account management, ensuring all bank accounts are well controlled through bank reconciliations, cash flow monitoring and management of petty cash
- Oversee accounts processing including ensuring all invoices, credit notes, receipts and payments are processed in an accurate and timely way
- Provide system administration for an automated procure to pay system
- Complete AP, AR and reconciliations to the General ledger
- Month-end and other financial administration including file management, database maintenance and other Finance projects
- 4+ years in a Finance based role, across Accounts Payable, Receivable and bank reconciliations
- Experience using an automated invoicing system, preferably within a large organisation
- Great ability to communicate, be part of a social team and stick to deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW!
Ref No: 111894