- Permanent Part Time with flexible hours
- Mix of administrative and accounts processing tasks
- $65,000 – $75,000 pro rata depending on experience
- Central Wellington location
We are looking to recruit a Part Time Administrator for a membership-based organisation in Wellington Central. This is a national organisation that delivers on important mahi and supports families across New Zealand. Join a small, cohesive team that offers flexible working hours and a friendly work environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent opportunity for those seeking work/life balance.
- Up to 25 hours per week, this role offers a flexible hourly arrangement between 8.30-5.30pm.
- Utilise your existing administration and accounting support knowledge to add value.
- Newly created role that you can make your own.
About this role:
This role sits within a small team and will be reporting to the Trust Manager. You will undertake routine support and administration tasks including:
- Customer Support via phone and email.
- Membership Support.
- Process applications.
- Ensure all documentation is correct and consistent with Trust policies.
- Support the Accounts Officer with Accounts Payables/Receivables.
- Use company CRM to manage customer records and transactions.
Skills and experience:
- Exposure to financial products and services
- Desktop productivity software, particularly Outlook and Excel
- Problem identification and management
- Administration and support
- Customer service
If you are patient, empathetic, and keen to work with like-minded people, this might be the role for you.
For more information, or a confidential chat, please get in contact with me at: Michaela.firstname.lastname@example.org