- Permanent Full-Time
- Mix of operations, financial services, and leadership – a newly created role
- $100,000 - $120,000 depending on experience
- Central Wellington location
We are looking to recruit a Business Manager for a membership-based organisation in Wellington Central. This is a national organisation that delivers on important mahi and supports families across New Zealand. A fantastic opportunity to lead a cohesive team and make a difference within areas of operations and growth.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent opportunity for those seeking to build on current operations and leadership experience.
- Newly created role that you can make your own.
- Develop and contribute to the growth of the organisation, add value and make a difference.
About this role:
This role sits within a small team and reports to the Chief Executive. The role will be the operational brains and energy behind the organisation’s Trust products and provide day-to-day management of staff. The right candidate will contribute to the strategic future of the Trust product, provide insights and assistance to the CEO and Board, and assist with change and growth.
- Operations and Leadership – Manage the Trust’s processes and procedures.
- Customer Service – Improve the experience of customers.
- Growth – Achieve growth targets and build stakeholder relationships.
- Compliance and Risk – Have a working knowledge of legislation, regulation, and government processes.
- Cost Management and Efficiency – Develop and meet budgets.
Professional Skills and experience:
- Product management and compliance.
- Financial services and payments.
- Technology and process management.
- Change design and project management.
- Staff management, office accounting and administration.
You will be a key leader within this company, engaging with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to align strategies of growth and ensure that the Trust Product is making a positive difference across New Zealand. For more information, or a confidential chat, please get in contact with me at: Michaela.email@example.com