How about starting 2024 in a vibrant role where government, policy, and people come together? Beyond Recruitment, an established, leading expert in public sector recruitment, is on the lookout for an outgoing, people-person to join our team as a Recruitment Consultant specialising in Government and Policy roles.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Manage client and candidate portfolios in the government and policy sector, to make great placements.
- Use your recruitment expertise and/or public sector knowledge to shine in this specialised field.
- Take the reins of a ready-to-go hot desk, diving in to make an immediate impact.
What You'll Find here at Beyond Recruitment:
- A supportive team with mature client and candidate portfolios.
- Room to grow – we have a clear path for your career development.
- Balance between work and life – enjoy flexibility, wellness days, and even your birthday off!
- Unlimited earning potential – our remuneration structure is seriously competitive.
- Training, growth opportunities, and mentorship – because learning never stops here.
- Integrity and a commitment to working with strong values and ethics.
- Knowledge of agency recruitment and/or the machinery of government.
- A passion for teamwork, resilience, achievement drive and a hunger to learn in a high-energy setting.
At Beyond Recruitment, we treasure the power of relationships and their impact, both internally and externally. Join us to be part of a dynamic, ever-evolving environment. We offer a supportive network and genuine growth opportunities. If you have not considered recruitment as a career, but are a people-person with good knowledge of government, policy and how this all fits together, we should chat. This scope for success might surprise you. We’d love to hear from you, even if just curious.
To show your interest in this awesome opportunity, click the APPLY NOW button. We promise to acknowledge all applications.
For a confidential chat, get in touch with Ryan Wilson at 0211924251 or email@example.com.
Note: Only those with the right to work in New Zealand may apply. For guidance on visas, visit www.immigration.govt.nz.