- Contribute to building a highly engaged workplace culture
- Provide leadership to an HR Advisor
- Great Lower Hutt office location
If you are an innovative HR generalist who would enjoy working in a fast-paced company that is run by Kiwis, for Kiwis, then this could be the ideal next career opportunity for you.
Reporting to the GM Corporate Services, the HR Business Partner will be responsible for all things people related as well as providing leadership and mentoring an HR Advisor within your team.
This company has a nationwide workforce, and they know that people are at the centre of their success, so as an HR practitioner you will actively be able to contribute to further building on engagement and a positive company culture.
As a trusted Business Partner, working with support from your direct report, your personal and team responsibilities will be broad and will include:
- Lead, develop and coach an HR Advisor
- Coach, consult and recommend interventions on broad employee issues, using engagement surveys, exit interviews and other identified initiatives
- Assist in building the company’s workforce; through key recruitment assistance and career pathway planning
- Assist in the continual review of cultural frameworks and bringing forward fresh thinking
- Provide leadership and support across performance management processes
- Coach and guide managers in the area of employee relations
- Contribute to the preparation and delivery of the HR annual business plan in alignment with the overall business strategy
- Manage their return to work coordination/programmes in conjunction with Health and Safety practitioners
What you will enjoy about this role:
- Flexibility, trust and an enjoyable team culture
- Working with a great leader who wants to be progressive and make things happen
- A great Lower Hutt office location (who wants that commute into the CBD!)
- Acknowledgement of the work that you do and how you are contributing
- You’ll have the genuine ability to get things done, see positive results, and celebrate successes
What will you bring to this role:
- Enthusiasm, commitment and innovation
- Solid knowledge of NZ employment legislation
- Excellent relationship management skills
- The desire to work as a team – working collaboratively to achieve outcomes that align with the company strategy and create a positive culture
What more could you want in a role! This position will tick so many boxes and you will enjoy being part of a successful and progressive team.
I am very excited to be partnering exclusively with this client and I look forward to sharing more information about this opportunity with you. Please contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 743 784.
Please APPLY DIRECTLY via www.beyondrecruitment.co.nz online quoting job number 111659