- Learning and Development Coordinator
- Great opportunity to grow and develop your HR skillset
- A fun team culture that values the professional development of their employees
- A leading- edge regulator in NZ
This fun, highly successful, and reputable team are searching for their next Learning and Development superstar to join them on a permanent basis. As the L&D Coordinator you will need to be tach savvy, have high attention to detail, and be comfortable working in a fast paced, energetic team environment. In this role you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the way things are done, be key in building people capability, and be provided support to grow and build your own skills and knowledge along the way.
No day will be the same in the L&D team. You will predominantly use your attention to detail and drive to take complete ownership of the administration for the Learning Management System (LMS). In addition to this you will be the ‘go to’ person for any enquiries or technical issues.
Daily tasks may include:
- Administering all courses and up-loading learning context to the LMS
- L&D general administration, including managing the L&D email inbox and calendar
- Coordinating internal and external workshops, including venue bookings, catering and facilitator and participant scheduling
To be successful in this role you will need to have high initiative and a willingness to learn and ask questions, be well organised, and comfortable with technologies and systems.
Ideally you will also bring:
- Previous experience as an L&D/ HR Administrator / Coordinator or Senior Administrator
- Previous experience managing and administrating a LMS system
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to form strong relationships across a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience in event management, meeting coordination and minute taking
- A strong customer focus
- A team player with a can-do attitude
If you’ve reached the end of this ad and are as excited as I am about this opportunity, I would love to hear from you.
For further information contact Lily Pearson on 021 199 4661 / firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number # 112821
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz