- Strategic Design
- Fixed Term until June 2022
- Strong data analysis and information presentation skills required
We are looking for Lead Advisor - Strategic Design on a fixed term to join a small, high-performing team with a culture of constructive open-minded debate and working together to make an impact. You will be working to turn policy thinking into action, and supporting the investment and budget decisions required to make this happen.
You would be using your strong data analysis and information presentation skills to turn data into an informative and convincing policy narrative. You will help the team understand understand successes, areas for improvement and support better service delivery and performance.
In this role you would be working across national and regional offices to provide change management, intellectual and technical analysis and advice on the performance of learning support schemes which support high needs children across New Zealand.
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills, experience and knowledge:
- Be able to work collaboratively
- Be comfortable developing relationships at senior levels
- Ability to provide intellectual and technical analysis
- Produce high quality written advice
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kirsty Clarke on Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job # 109299