About this role:
The Manager, Resourcing Operations is responsible for overseeing the business as usual functions of the Resourcing Group. They are responsible for ensuring the Manager of these business functions deliver on their work programmes in a timely manner, with no impact on schools or the sector. The business functions include the Resourcing Contact Centre, the Monitoring Team, and the Delivery and Operational Policy Team.
As this role has a strong focus on delivering business functions including government initiatives, the successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in the management of projects and people leadership.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive work programme and sequence activities to ensure that linkages and dependencies between key deliverables are identified and managed.
- Ensure the delivery of business functions and services are to a high level of quality, on time and within budget.
- Provide a professional and efficient interface for the provision of advice and assistance to the Sector.
- Lead and motivate a team of high performing managers and staff.
- Work with key people across the Ministry to develop solutions to address the critical issues and influence the way we work to ensure we received the best outcomes.
- Take a continuous improvement approach, willingness to endorses and adopt new ideas and constructively challenge existing data, information, systems, and processes.
- You will be a Chartered Accountant or equivalent accounting experience.
You'll be joining a high-performing team with a culture of constructive open-minded debate and working together to make an impact. You will work under a great Leader and mentor, being the 2nd in charge and able to step up when needed.
Apply via the link provided or give Peter Campbell a call on 0210493060 for a confidential discussion.
REF # 111087