We are seeking a Oracle Developer for our client’s organisation to help assist the linkages between the old data warehouse database and the new enriched AWS data management platform. They will be responsible for engaging with delivery teams and providing the requirements to replace the old data warehouse. This will be done by undertaking the reverse engineering of the existing Oracle data warehouse load processes and writing the job specifications for the replacement Snowflake.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience in converting from Oracle SQL to ANSI standard
- Ability to contribute to the design and development of a Cloud based big data platform
- Previous experience working in a development analysis type role or with large data warehouse solutions
- Experience in developing and or supporting ETL or data integration processes on an Oracle data warehouse or Oracle database
- The ability to analyse, document, review and make design improvements to existing and new database design, and ETL processes
What's in it for you:
- 12-month contract
- Wellington Location
- Work from home flexibility provided
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Close support throughout the duration of the contract
If this sound likes you then please APPLY now or send an updated CV to email@example.com
However, if this isn’t the right role for you, but you are looking for a change then please get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help.
Vacancy #: 118192