- Permanent role
- Well known public organization
- $60k-$70k depending on experience
My client is looking for an experienced Payroll Advisor to join their close-knit team on a permanent basis.
This is an organisation who take great care of their staff and encourage long term development within. They offer a substantial kiwisaver contribution as well!
You will have:
- Current experience in a payroll processing, ideally within a larger setting
- Experience with PeopleSoft while not essential would be advantageous to your application
- A good understanding and working knowledge of payroll legislation
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with end of tax year and end of financial year processing
- Processing of end to end fortnightly payroll for close to 4000+ staff
- Looking after the life cycle of an employee, including queries
- Making sure you’re up to date with relevant policies, procedures, systems and legislation to ensure a consistent high level of payroll services are provided
This is a fantastic opportunity which will provide ongoing learning with a complex payroll run. The organisation prides itself on having a great culture so if you’re keen to be a part of it, then please APPLY NOW. Please include a current CV along with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For more information please contact Bernice Anamani on 021 366 865
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Job ref: 103818