Full time and part time options available
About the company:
My client is a leading cloud-based payroll solution provider which provides an easy-to-use, feature-rich payroll solution to over 10,000 customers across New Zealand and Australia.
About the role:
This is a front-line position answering technical payroll questions and providing software support, including data entry and payroll maintenance for customers. In this role you will use your past end to end payroll experience and excellent communication skills to coach and guide customers so they can make the most of their software package.
- Answer Helpdesk and support questions directly from customers via the phone and email.
- Escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback, resolve issues.
- Manage and process payrolls for Bureau customers.
- Act as a customer focal point and maintain regular, efficient customer communication.
- Discuss with colleagues and Team Lead any recommendations or procedure improvements.
- Provide backup support and processing of customer payrolls.
- Train new and existing customers.
- Assist in the onboarding of new customers.
- Good knowledge of payroll procedures and practice.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written with proficiency in English.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Good level of IT literacy.
- Willingness to learn new tasks.
- A ‘team player’ attitude.
It is essential that you are based in New Zealand and have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.