- Permanent Position, Wellington CBD Based
- $60,00065,000 per annum + Kiwisaver
- Large public sector agency, with a vibrant culture
- Flexibility to work from home once fully trained
- Supportive team environment with opportunities to learn and grow
- Perfect role for a junior finance or payroll officer to step into payroll
I am currently recruiting for a Junior Payroll Officer, to join a large team in the government sector. This role involves assisting in the processing of end-to-end payroll for 1000+ employees, working with payroll legislation and various systems.
- Receive training on how to calculate pay for salaried, waged and other staff
- Learn about payroll legislation and how to apply this to everyday situations
- Use and learn about HRIS, Payroll and FMIS systems, with opportunities to work in systems change projects in the future
- Work with Test Analysts, Payroll Advisors, Managers and systems providers
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into the payroll world, in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
We are Ideally Looking For:
- 12 years in a Payroll or Financial Administration position within the public or private sector
- Previous experience working in large, fastpaced teams with high-volumes of work
- A drive to learn and grow in the payroll space, with an affinity for learning new systems
- An ability to communicate with anyone, build relationships and a customercentric working style
If you are interested or would like information, please Apply Now!
You can also email: Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz or phone: 021 192 9239.
As a Kiwi-owned organisation, Beyond Recruitment are proud to provide recruitment solutions, nationally. If you are looking for a role currently, but this job is not the right next step for you, feel free to get in touch for a no obligations chat, no matter where in NZ you are. Job#117686