- Part time - 20 - 32 Hours A Week - Monday - Wednesday/Thursday!
- Supportive family orientated manufacturing environment.
- West Auckland
Flexible Role - Stable Company - Family friendly environment
My client is a family run Building Supplies provider servicing New Zealand’s construction industry for over 40 years’! They have multiple sites in the Auckland area including manufacturing and have established themselves to supply multiple facets of the market.
You will have overall responsibility for a payroll of 120 employees which involves a mix of waged and salaried.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Manage and deliver on all activities within the payroll function.
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed efficiently and on time
- Maintain and ensure they security of all employee payroll records.
- Complete payroll reporting and analysis – that’s the fun part
- Payroll systems administration of Payglobal as well as ensuring the data is accurate and reliable.
- Complete relevant tax returns ie ACC, PAYE and Superannuation returns
- Ensure employee training documents are completed and on file
You will have experience in:
- Processing New Zealand payroll ideally around 100 employees or more
- Be systems savvy – Ideally with Payglobal or similar and be proficient in Ms Excel
- Superb customer service skills with a natural ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Your proactive, results focused nature will ensure you succeed in this role
What they offer:
A degree of flexibility as long as the payroll is done and on time!
You will work in a super friendly environment where everyone genuinely cares about the company, what they do, and each other. This is the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives. You will have your own office; a carpark and this role attracts a Base Salary (prorated).
How to Apply:
For further information please call Adrienne Gordon Ph 021 192 6438 or email: email@example.com or apply now!!