|Job Title:||People and Culture Manager|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
* Organisation in growth mode
* Auckland CBD
Come and join a friendly , high performance HR team in the Auckland for a 12 month parental leave cover.
The People & Culture Manager is responsible for developing and managing the implementation and operation of people-related programmes, policies, practices and services that reflect organisation's core values, support a high performance culture and enable them to deliver on its business plan.
A key aspect of the role is to provide proactive and pragmatic advice, coaching and support across the full range of people functions to managers throughout the business. This is to enable them to carry out their people management responsibilities effectively and with confidence.
* Lead the development and implementation of People & Culture activities across the full employee life cycle with the support of a dedicated P&C Coordinator.
* Provide expert advice to the Executive and Management teams.
* Champion P&C service delivery
* Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
* Monitor developments in employment law and assess he implications for the business
Key Result Areas
* Policy and Procedures
* Develop and implement P&C strategies, policies
* Employee Engagement
* Training and Development
* Recruitment and On-boarding
* Organisational Design and Strategy
* Remuneration and Employee Benefits
* Leadership and coaching-lead a small team of one (P&C Coordinator)
* Acting as leadership role model and coach for managers across the business.
This organisation has is on teh grow and is undergoing a large technology transformation in the next 12 months - and lots of chunky projects.
If you want to work in a friendly, small but mighty HR team in an organisation with a positive culture then we want to hear from you!
Contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435 712 or APPLY NOW.