Fantastic opportunity to join a great company in this newly created role! No two days will be the same and you will have the chance to work across multiple areas within the organisation - continuous learning is guaranteed!
This is an opportunity to make this role your own and really take ownership.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Beautifully designed office, located in Auckland City
- Continuous learning and development - grow your career!
- Be surrounded by a supportive and collaborative environment
About the role:
- Assisting with company recruitment
- Providing HR administration support
- Assist in the smooth day-to-day running go the office
- Ensuring staff are looked after with regular check ins/feedback
- Analysing problems and finding best practice solutions
- Anticipating the needs of clients and staff
- Working closely with the Marketing team to assist with events and promotions
- Maintaining the office by liaising with maintenance contractors, suppliers, cleaners and technicians for repairs, cleaning, and refurbishments
- Ordering and maintaining stocks and supplies including groceries, perishables, stationary and office supplies
- Assisting guests and clients and answering phones
- Reviewing invoices
What you bring to the role:
- Great people skills and ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients
- Great multi-tasker and a fast learner
- Highly motivated work attitude
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Previous HR Administration experience or strong administration background
This is a unique role with lots on offer. You will have the opportunity to grow and progress your career, be part of team that values an equal opportunity workplace and a work culture where you will truly enjoy going to work every day.
Don’t wait and apply now!
Please note that only NZ citizens, residents and candidates with an open, valid work visa will be considered for this role.
REF # 113234