Beyond is the largest 100% Kiwi-owned multi-specialist recruitment agency in New Zealand.
We have an urgent requirement for a 6 month contract at principal-level commencing in January 2021.
If you have previous experience working as as Principal Policy Analyst and you are available in January or early February 2021 (at the latest) please send us your CV.
This work is mix of strategic shaping, complex policy, planning, innovative operational responses, with significant inter-agency and stakeholder engagement.
You will provide support to work streams within the programme, manage issues and you will achieve outcomes primarily through influencing others. You will work alongside the Director to set and drive this small team's agenda and work programme .
As an experienced Principal Policy Analyst, you will have a depth of skills, knowledge and experience in:
- public policy and machinery of government
- assimilation of complex information, providing expert analysis and advice
- managing government priorities, dealing with ambiguity and working to tight timeframes
- thought leadership, building capability and collaboration
- great stakeholder relationship management and delivers clear messages
- experience in a relevant political context
Click APPLY to send a copy of your CV. Please outline in your cover letter the sort of work you are seeking and your availability.
You can email your cover letter or any questions to Kathy.Claridge@beyond.co.nz. We are out of the office from 23 December 2020 to 11 January 2021 and will answer queries on our return.
Please note - With the New Zealand border being closed we are only able to consider candidates who are currently residing in NZ or who already have NZ Citizen / Perm Residency status.
Job Number 107268
All applications will be acknowledged electronically after the 11th of January 2021.