- Principal Policy Advisor
- Excellent benefits, competitive salary
- Auckland CBD location
This role is head officed in the Auckland CBD and you can work outside of Auckland with regular travel into Auckland.
The role is a policy and portfolio leadership position and the key responsibilities will be:
- Rotate through different departments portfolios as needed
- Lead special and complex projects and project teams
- Support overall capability of the department
- Partner with the Senior Policy Manager to drive strategic level policy agenda and set direction for the team's policy portfolio
- Provide expert policy advice
- Influence portfolio topics through engagement with senior stakeholders
- Enhance the overall team capability through coaching and mentoring
- Provide strategic decisions and priorities based on analysis, experience and judgement
- Lead the preparation of insightful, timely and well informed policy advice
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Kris Attewell @ Beyond Recruitment 021 435712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW!
To be eligible for this role you need to be able to work in NZ and reside in NZ.