Deliver effective and efficient procurement advice and services. You will be managing low value, low risk contracts and providing support to the Procurement Managers with the strategic contracts. This includes needs analysis and procurement planning, drafting procurement documentation, managing the procurement process, facilitating evaluation, undertaking contract negotiations and awarding, primarily within a category portfolio.
- Permanent role
- Wellington CBD location
- ICT Procurement
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced at leading the delivery of the required procurement outcomes, typically for a small / medium sized government agency
- Has broad knowledge and experience of the practical application of current best practice
- Relationship building experience including liaising with, communicating to, consulting with and influencing a broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically, taking a proactive and longer-term view to issues
- Knowledge and experience in using the Government Electronic Tendering System (GETS)
- Excellent total package including 6% KiwiSaver & Health Insurance
- Join an expanding team with clear career progression
- Learning and development of your ICT & Procurement knowledge
If you have the required skills, hit APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Jake Harold at email@example.com quoting reference number 112622