6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Looking for a Procurement Specialist who can provide generalist procurement advice and support to stakeholders. Must have experience in the basics of end to end procurement and have a strong understanding of government procurement practice.
- Delivery of negotiations of robust contractual arrangements (non-complex) that meet stakeholder needs
- Utilising branch and other analytics to help in contributing to the development of procurement strategies and outcomes with measurable
- Assisting in building the team’s capability of knowledge in designated areas of spend.
- Prepare contract documents and assist with input into the CMS if needed.
- Maintain contracts and contract variations.
- Review and document supplier performance
Skills & Experience:
- Must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand
- Practical proficiency in MS Excel with an eye for detail
- Committed to best practice procurement and can show examples of practical application of procurement principles with successful outcomes
Flexible hours and hybrid work from home. There is an option for reduced hours on a part-time basis or fully remote working within NZ.
Apply now. Contact details Yasmine.firstname.lastname@example.org