- Product Design Lead
- Permanent Position
- Auckland - Britomart
About our Client:
Our client is kiwi owned and operated, that provide the easiest tax solutions from large corporates to individuals and SMEs. They are entrepreneurial and innovative, obsessed with finding better solutions for their clients.
As the Product Design Lead, you will l ead the human centered design of unique, innovative tax products that drive positive change for all Kiwis.
If you are passionate about creating solutions that benefit everyone, love working with others to challenge the status quo – and know how to turn exciting concepts into beautiful products then we would love to hear from you.
About the role:
- Responsible for taking the user-centric design and customer experience of our client’s products and services to the next level
- Lead the way to create the best possible experience and outcomes for our people, customers and partners including accounting & tax software providers, IRD, banks and start-ups in the tax technology ecosystem.
- Passionate about leading strategic initiatives around the design of emerging business models and products that will disrupt the status quo
- Experience in qualitative and qualitative user research and engagement
- Confidence in facilitating co-design workshops across multiple businesses and presenting to senior leaders and subject matters alike
- Strong capability and track record in user experience and user interface (UX/UI) design, including exposure to accessibility and responsive design concepts
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 or Ransi Ekanayake on 027 553 4469
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.