- Product Owner - Software and Firmware
About the Role:
Our client is a global leader in it's industry with a range of products comprised of hardware, firmware and software. In operation for a decade, they have been recognised on the Deloitte Fast 50 in 2018 due to their success. Currently in a stage of hyper growth, they are embarking on their next generation of product development to ensure they remain a market leader at the very forefront of technology and innovation.
They are looking for a Software Product Owner with proven experience working with hardware/Firmware products and payment solutions, to join their high performing team.
You will be involved in:
- Cross Functionally drive development and launch of product, from concept to delivery
- Define and write functional and technical specifications including requirements and user cases for new product features
- Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Work with development, engineers, QA and other teams across all phases of the SDLC
- Complete analysis to ensure performance requirements are met
- Review test plans
- Collect and manage stakeholder requirements for one or more products across multiple product generations
- Plan product roadmaps, development schedules and product designs
- Manage cross functional teams across software, hardware and firmware
- Coordinate contractual arrangments with partners
- Training and mentor others on various functional areas
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- 5+ years' relevant work experience as a Product Owner from a product company
- Experience requirement gathering in Software, hardware/firmware R&D
- Experience working with payment solutions
- Experience working in small, focused teams
- Ability to define and manage complex processes and product issues of a broad scope
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and management skills
- Experience writing technical and functional specifications
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with:
Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 339 535
Clare Saunders – Lead Talent Solutions, Technology, Transformation & Digital at email@example.com or call 09 374-0876 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.