This specialist multi-disciplinary consultancy has secured a significant pipeline of work, they have secured some key institutional clients as well as some other prominent commercial clients. They are a renown in their sector as offering a host of property consultancy services and in which benefits clients through costs savings. They are professional, operate in a collegial team environment, and they have significant and broad in-house technical expertise.
As a project manager, you will be administering and delivering complex projects in line with NZ 3910 operating as an Engineer to the Contract.
You will need to be able to:
- Establish the project from the design process in conjunction with architects,, through to tendering, appointing consultants, producing feasibility studies, monitoring all statutory processes
- Project manage the construction phase, having responsibility for QA process, financial reporting, budget management, programming, defects list, remedial works, quality management and various project reports
- Running progress meetings
- Prepare Due Diligence Reports
- Manage stakeholder expectations
This role requires you to be coming from a construction consultancy background or a client side role with at least 6 - 10 years’ experience. A tertiary qualification in Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Building Science, or Engineering is essential.
Other requirements include a strong understanding of MS Project, a RICS membership and PRINCE 2 qualification will be ideal.
Salary between $120K and $140K + access to ongoing professional development.
For further information on this role, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or email your resume to email@example.com