While lockdown is upon us, this hasn’t affected current project resourcing and future project resourcing requirements. Several main contractors have expressed requirements for varying levels of project manager and site manager experience to meet project pipeline demands. These vary between Tier 1, Tier 2 and boutique contractors, developers, and large-scale residential developers. Some have needs across the country and regionally never had been a better time to consider a move to a relocation. NZ experience is critical or at least 1 – 3 years commercial construction exeperience as a minimum is a key consideration.
We are looking for self-motivated operators who take pride in the quality of work, demonstrate initiative and a desire to push your learning on interesting commercial construction projects with some well-known clients/developers investing in capital/construction projects. You ideally have worked your way up from the trades and coupled with degree qualifications are beneficial.
Some roles live right now include:
- Tier 1 – Opportunities across NZ
- Tier1/2 main contractor - $30M commercial/industrial build Auckland
- Two SM’s for Significant Residential Developers with large scale townhouse/apartment developments/midrise apartments
- Tier 2 - $20M - $40M projects for data centre, retirement village and commercial shopping centre including interior works
- Tier 2 National Contractor with Hotel/Retirement Village/Industrial projects in Auckland, Waikato, BOP and Wellington
- Tier 2 Operator – PM for $40M+ Apartments in Auckland and Wellington
- Tier 2 National Contractor with multiple education projects including tertiary/university and DHB/Healthcare
- Developer – PM for a Hotel Projects and Site Manager for a large retirement village
- Retirement Village Developer – several roles across SM, PM and Foreman levels
- Interiors Contractor – PM large refurbishments, A Grade commercial office refits with blue chip clients
- Interiors Contractor - SM seismic strenthening project
- Retail Developer – SM for warehousing and retail developments
- Tier 3 Contractor – school projects
- Tier 2 – new build school projects/commercial new builds
- Tier 2/3 - $5M - $15 projects, new builds/refurbishments
- Tier 3 – Interiors SM and New Build SM
- Tier 3 - D&B Warehousing/Commercial Offices
If you considering a move in either project or site management and are looking to progress your skill set with expanding your project exposure and/or are looking towards project management and are ready to take that step up in your career, then I am keen to hear from you.
Competitive packages are on offer commensurate with experience.
Also, options for QS's considering a change.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or send in your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org