- Long-term contract
- Be a part of a community focused organisation
Use your experience as a Project Coordinator to ensure that this large-scale project runs smoothly. You will be comfortable supporting the project manager with administrative tasks, which include arranging meetings, taking minutes, reporting, project financials and maintaining project documentation. You will liaise with a range of people, so your interpersonal skills will be important in your success.
You will be a go-to person for the project, so you will need to be organised, have strong computer skills and have the ability to prioritise your workload. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a long-term project which will have a massive impact on the organisation and its business operations. This role is 100% onsite once lockdown levels permit - with no work from home options.
To be considered you must have:
- At least 5 years experience in a Project Coordinator role ideally having worked on large complex ERP or similar implementation projects
- Reporting experience
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Governance experience
- Risks and issues register experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Excellent computer skills (MS Suite, Visio)
- Scheduling experience is preferred
If you are looking for a long-term Project Coordinator role within an organisation that makes a difference to our communities, then please apply now with your cover letter and CV.
Emma Wadsley - Recruitment Specialist - 021 191 9343
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.