About the Company:
This is a construction group that have enjoyed sustained success, delivering outstanding commercial development projects over the past 20 years. Their current pipeline of work is significant and they now require an additional Project Manager to deliver a $30M Hotel project based in Newmarket. Their projects include mixed use office and retail developments, retirement villages, warehousing, refurbishments and high volume residential. They run a high performing business and have a great team culture with long standing staff.
About the Role:
Reporting to the CEO, your role is to oversee successful delivery this project ensuring milestones and targets are met.
It requires the following:
- Overseeing project planning
- Project Delivery Management
- Strong people management
- Driving collective team outcomes
- Ensuring quality assurance metrics and compliance is achieved
- Technical strength across design and construction issues on large commercial projects
- Maintaining and building relationships with sub-contractors, consultants and other key contacts
- Training and development
The ideal candidate MUST HAVE the following experience:
- At least 10 years’ experience as a Project Manager commercial construction company (tier 1 or 2 ideally)
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications such as Construction Management and/or Trade qualifications
- Exceptional communication skills are a must with the ability to manage staff and meet defined outcomes and deliverables
- Ability to display an enthusiastic and energetic approach to the role, lifting the energy and positivity towards the tasks at hand and outcomes desired within each project
- Strong Construction computer systems and organisational skills
On offer is a generous remuneration package of between $160K - $190K + vehicle pending experience + Bonus
If you are looking to join a company where you can showcase your depth of experience and knowledge in the commercial construction sector adding value, then apply now.
For further information, please call Matt on 0275544064 or email your details to email@example.com