This is a highly successful national operator building at a significant scale in both design and build or build only commercial and residential projects. They have cemented relationships with a proven track record with Kainga Ora and a host of private developers. They have decisive leadership at the top ensuring the business moves quickly to address arising issues and any problems. With the business growing rapidly with more signed contracts, a need now exists for a commercially orientated project manager to oversee further developments.
As a PM you will lead and manage to ensure their smooth delivery, ensuring that the required project outcomes are achieved. This will involve regular and ongoing contact with project team members, site managers, sub contractors and other consultants. You will be proactively monitoring commercial and contractual issues with site managers and quantity surveyors and reporting and advising on any issues. You will be ensuring projects costs are measured, monitored and agreed. There will also be a strong emphasis on OSH, Quality Assurance and compliance.
Key success factors for this role require:
- Carpentry trade qualified or tertiary qualification in construction management, quantity surveying or engineering
- 7+ years experience in managing commercial or multi residential projects above $5M
- Good client presentation skills with ability to tackle and front strong questioning
- Sound knowledge of the local construction market and relevant commercial construction legislation
- Ability to lead and performance manage construction teams to achieve agreed outcomes
- Strong programming skills and experience with Procore ideal
- Strong financial management with ability to drive cost accountability
- Outstanding written and oral communication
On offer is a salary of $120K - $140K plus vehicle + other benefits.
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064, or please email your details to email@example.com