This is a leading aged care provider that has villages across the country. They have a number of villages that require remediation and regeneration work.
The purpose of this role is to lead that programme of remediation and weather tightness projects.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Responsibility for remediation projects from inception to completion including scoping of works, procuring contractors and consultants
- Managing stakeholders and supplier teams across multiple sites
- Responsible for the budgeting, estimating and cash flow reporting including all variance reporting
- Overseeing delivery of remediation projects and driving key milestones
- Ensuring compliance, the Building Code, and other legislation
To be successful in this role, you must have a proven track record within the weathertightness/remediation sector. Ideally, we are looking for a construction project manager on the contractor side but could be looking for a move to client side. You have a relevant tertiary property or construction related degree / qualification. You have great planning skills and cab create and drive clear strategies for remediation project work. Strong stakeholder management skills to monitor, analyse and report on performance as well as strong understating of NZ standards and code requirements.
Remuneration - $140K - $160K + bonus up to 15% of salary and vehicle expenses.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org