This is a market leader across interiors and larger construction refurbishments. They are a fast-paced operation with a strong and reputable brand covering all interior fit out and refurbishment jobs for high profile corporates, government and smaller businesses from design through to full project delivery. They continue to think positive and have a strong programme of work with contracts for premium tenants of high-rise office fitout and refurbishments. They are a growing team led by spirited and entrepreneurial management. This is a company that is leading the way and offers a secure role within an enjoyable team working environment.
They are now in need of a driven QS that can step into leading projects from a commercial perspective. The role encompasses both the estimating and overall cost management of projects.
Key components of this role involve:
- Assisting with estimating and quantity surveying functions
- Tender preparation
- Overall cost management monitoring and reporting
- Identifying any commercial risks
As an applicant, you have:
- 4+ years of Estimator/QS experience either from a main contractor with some interior’s projects as part of your portfolio or an interiors contractor with an understanding of tendering and contract administration
- Strong leadership and management skills
- You have highly developed communication and interpersonal skills,
- Highly analytical
- A team player
Salary $100K - $130K pending experience
For further information, please call Matt on 0275544064 to find out more, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org