- Regional Senior People Advisor
- Strong generalist
- Hamilton location
Opportunity to join a busy HR team providing generalist advisory and partnering across various sites in Waikato and BOP.
You will be providing proactive advice and support on all people related matters to Managers and building and maintaining excellent working partnerships across the business.
The role accountabilities include:
- Provides advice on all people related matters
- Areas of support include performance management, employment relationship problems, inclusion & diversity, talent, reward and recognition, policy advice and interpretation of collective agreements
- Proactively interacts with the Managers to find solutions to business issues and enable Managers to better manage their business performance from a people perspective
- Coaches and supports managers on difficult employment relationship problem issues
- Ensure the timely, efficient and consistent implementation of HR policy and process
- Provide insights into people data and provide advice on initiatives and potential solutions to lift capability, improve service, build effective cultures
- Supports and leads the delivery of change or new initiatives
- Proactively manages key customer relationships
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Broad HR generalist skills and experience
- Detailed knowledge of current employment law
- Comfortable with HR related software
A great opportunity in Hamilton - good WFH options and flexibility.
If this is of interest, please contact Tracey Botha @ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 518 043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW
Job # 34970