- Are you an experienced HR Advisor with an interest and passion for Remuneration?
- Do you enjoy complexity, working with large data sets and providing specialist advice?
- Does the opportunity to work for a company that values New Zealanders and looks after the needs of todays and tomorrow’s kiwis excite you?
We need you!
Our client, an unique organisation that works to benefit the everyday lives of New Zealanders is seeking a Remuneration Advisor or an experienced HR Advisor with a passion for REM to provide specialist advice and support to the business in relation to remuneration. You will work with home flexibility and will receive some attractive extra benefits on top of a competitive salary.
What will you be doing?
- Reporting into the Insights and Reporting Manager, you’ll be accountable for the successful delivery of the annual remuneration process and ensuring staff, managers and other key stakeholders are engaged in the aspects of the process they must manage
- In addition to the above you’ll also oversee the job evaluation process, ensuring the maintenance of both internal and external relativities and alignment with the companies’ market pricing methodology
What would you need to be successful in the role?
- Proven experience as a Remuneration Advisor or 2-3 years’ experience in a generalist HR role, with exposure to remuneration practices
- Proven experience and understanding of performance management frameworks and annual performance review processes
- Strong capability using data to develop insights, trends and forecasts
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with peers to identify innovative opportunities to review existing and/or develop new processes and ways of working to increase value to the business
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Lily Pearson on 021 199 4661 quoting job number # 112211