- $50-$60 per hour
- January start, 3-month contract with probable extension
- Lower Hutt Based, flex WFH 2 days per week
We’re looking for a Revenue Officer to the join the Finance and Corporate Services team of an important regional public sector organisation.
As a Revenue Officer you will:
- Contribute to the delivery of efficient and effective services within the Revenue Office.
- Work alongside the revenue clerk to ensure invoicing, receipting, and banking are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Respond to customer queries in a professional manner
- Work with departments to ensure robust ineligible patient processes are followed
- Train new staff members
- Ensure revenue processes are clearly documented and tested
- Work alongside the Credit Control to ensure maximisation of revenue debts are collected.
You will bring to this role:
- Basic knowledge of accounts such as invoices, credit notes, GST and cash handling
- Experience using a personal computer with particular emphasis on data entry and spreadsheets
- Knowledge and experience in a variety of software packages such as Microsoft office suite of applications
- An ability to work both unsupervised and as part of a team
- Strong planning and organisational skills and an ability to manage time effectively to achieve multiple tasks
- A high level of interpersonal skills and ability to communication effectively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW!
Or contact Olivia Strutton – Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz
Quoting Ref No: 114354
I will be on leave over the Christmas/New Year period and back in the office on Monday 17th January. I will review all applications once I am back in the office and will be in touch with you at that stage with an update. I hope you have an enjoyable Christmas break.