- Health & Safety Advisor
- Permanent Full Time
We are looking for a qualified H&S Advisor for an innovative manufacturing and logistic entity. This business has been in the game for 70+ years and operates in multiple countries.
- You will promote and ensure all OHS policies, procedures and documentation are delivered and understood by your stakeholders, ensure continuous improvement and trainings delivery.
- You will encourage and advocate a safe workplace culture across all business sites; provide up to date induction and trainings; perform risk assessments and safety audits; promote and ensure compliance with legislative requirement.
- Hazard identification and mitigation
- Present OHS trainings to upskill your internal stakeholders
- NZQA OHS Level 4
- ICAM Lead Investigator
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Sound stakeholder management
Contact Lin Nie @Beyond Recruitment HR 021 931 701 or email email@example.com