- Security Analyst
- Tauranga or Hamilton
Looking to accept expressions of interest with experienced Security Analysts for motivated clients and exciting opportunities across the Waikato and the Bay of Plenty Region. Please get in touch to discuss both contract and permanent opportunities.
About the Role:
As an experienced Security Analyst, you will be responsible for providing effective security operations, administration to the environment, maintain reliability, performance and availability of the systems. You can conduct daily security operations, administration and provide design and security to the environment. You will be experienced in implementing and managing security elements including firewalls, access control, antivirus and intrusion detection systems. You will ensure secure and best practices for patch deployment, upgrades and policy/configuration technology for end user devices.
- Strong experience in Systems and Information Security
- Configuration Management of Windows Servers
- Experience in network security, data and information security, security governance and cloud security
- Experience with Antivirus, Backup and Storage Systems
- Experience with Firewall administration
- Experience in Azure or AWS
- Experience in Palo Alto or Fotrigate Firewalls
- Experience with Office 365 suite, Objective, TechnologyOne, ISA, WSUS is a bonus
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact Bronwyn Vrey or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.