- Project Management
- Change Management
- Support new initiatives
The role of the Senior Advisor, Operational Innovation is to provide subject matter expertise advice and guidance on strategies and initiatives, systems development and operational framework initiatives that will support the Construction and Innovation Group (C&I) to upscale its activity and achieve efficiency. The role will work closely with the rest of the Operational Innovation Team to help operationalise, embed and support new initiatives in C&I.
The team also aims to bring continuous improvements to the wider C&I.
Provide subject matter expertise and advice on potential impacts on C&I with upcoming change initiatives:
- Recommend strategies and responses for dealing with a range of operational issues to ensure timely and appropriate resolutions
- Translate business plans, intentions and needs into business requirements and process designs in a complex environment and roll it out to the various teams in C&I
- Produce new ideas, approaches or insights; offering a range of solutions to problems and seeking opportunities for improvement. Once the solution is in place, provide support to ensure the solution is successfully implemented
Manage the development of documentation:
- Create outputs and collateral to support knowledge transfer from building sustainability, innovation projects and programmes - both internally and externally
- Work closely with Process Excellence Team (where required) to advise on processes, procedures, guidelines and relevant templates
- Work with various change initiatives to assist with implementation
- Implement guidelines, procedures and relevant templates and provide hands on advice to various teams in C&I
- Draft and produces outlines for completion by technical writers
- Applies best practice approaches to help drive change and continuous improvement
- Assist with evaluation of change impacts to Construction & Innovation
- Provide advice and recommendation on how best to roll out change initiatives
- Review newly embedded change initiatives to enable continuous improvement
There are two roles- permanent and a 9 month Fixed Term contract available. Construction exposure/understanding is required- so if you have worked in construction, utilities or Council related roles then this will be a great opportunity to work in the construction innovation space.
Contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR for more information 021 435712 or APPLY NOW - Job # 112522