We’re looking for an experienced communications contractor to take on the role of Senior Advisor, Communications in a public sector organisation.
As the Senior Advisor, Communications, you will be responsible for providing high-quality strategy and communications advice, support, and leadership to the team.
You will work across all aspects of internal and external communications including managing a high media profile, website and intranet content, publications, and stakeholder relations.
What you will bring to this role:
- An ability to translate complex and technical material into simple, easy to understand language.
- Proven expertise across the communications spectrum with emphasis on writing and media.
- An ability to provide high-quality commutations advice.
- An ability to produce innovative ideas and practical solutions quickly and easily.
- Experience working with legal, technical, or complex material.
What we offer:
- A great working environment and culture where everyone is valued.
- Support in your professional learning and development.
- Interesting and challenging work
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are interested in this role, contact Laura Corkill at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number # 114371, or push the apply now button.
I will be on leave over the Christmas/New Year period and back in the office on Wednesday 12 th January. I will review all applications once I am back in the office and will be in touch with you at that stage with an update. I hope you have an enjoyable Christmas break.