- Great location, close to public transport and a short walk from the train station
- Suite of wellness benefits
- Flexibility to work from home with hybrid working
About the role
This role is focused on designing and developing the data governance and will play a key role establishing and growing the Information and Data Governance office capability. This role will have a focus on data information governance through communicating with stakeholders and leading data and information governance initiatives. You’ll be developing data ethics frameworks and managing data governance through the lifecycle along with upcoming exciting projects.
This employer provides a suit of benefits including:
- 15 wellness days available from day one of employment
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 3 weeks of flexileave
- $500 wellness benefit
- $800 work from home subsidy
- Discounted health insurance
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for an ambitious and passionate Senior Advisor who has a focus on data governance, privacy act, legislation, data ethics who has the experience to be able to lead and act in a 2IC role when needed. You’ll be experienced with providing engaging training and report writing. To move forward in this role you’ll have previous experience in:
- Technical knowledge of Data and Information Management principals and practices.
- Proven experience in delivering on enterprise data and information governance practice and initiatives.
- Strong understanding of information and data governance, including the application of the Public Records Act, Privacy Act, and the Official Information Act.
- Well-developed stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills.
- Experience with Māori data sovereignty and/or financial inclusion would be an advantage.
- Balance of data and information governance essential.
How to apply
If you’re ready for your next challenge with a flexible and well-being focused employer hit APPLY now, to be eligible for this position you’ll need to be based in New Zealand and have the right to work within New Zealand. For further information please contact Alice at either email@example.com or 0212293968.