- Senior ERP Technical Developer
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Senior ERP Technical Developer to support with the development and implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and ERP solutions.
This role involves providing technical consultancy, architect, develop, set up and install environments to support project delivery, both for existing and new ERP customers. The role requires customer interfacing, issue analysis and resolution development for customers, supporting pre-sales activity and ongoing product support to businesses within the Australian and New Zealand market.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 5+ years software development skills and experience
- A minimum of 5+ years experience working successfully in a Microsoft Dynamics ERP software implementation role
- Demonstratable experience with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. Covering support, implementation, and development for on-prem and SaaS solutions
- A working knowledge of the D365 Bus Apps platform, covering ERP, CE and Power Platform
- Experience with Bus Ops D365 Modern Finance and Operations is advantageous
Required Technical Skills:
- Solutions: Microsoft Dynamics Business Central / ERP, Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Power B.I
- Capabilities relating to unit testing and peer review
- Knowledge and experience of modern SDLC frameworks, Agile delivery, DevOps, and similar methodologies
We’d love to hear from you if this is the right role for you, apply or contact Michelle email@example.com
Candidates that are in New Zealand with the legal right to work are invited to apply.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.